Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Infiltration: The Nonsense Museum


We had to check out (or gawk at) this place, made famous by Bill Maher in "Religulous" and the many protests staged by legitimate and respected evolutionary biologists or just anyone with at least half a brain.  I'm not going to go into it, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.  

Note: Admission is a ridiculous $24.95 per adult.  My dad scoffed and the staff tried to compare the place to King's Island (even though it has no rides).  I went as far as I could before I had to pay that.


How cute.  A little girl with her pet t-rex. 


A spear-fishing robot.

You can get a t-shirt with this little chart on it.


The entertainment. 


Notice that most of these "scientists" are connected with someplace with "theology" or "seminary" in its name, or they actually work for the organization that runs the museum, "Answers in Genesis."



If you want to get even more frightened, read the reviews on the TripAdvisor page.  If you want to see what the inside of the museum looks like from another gawkers perspective, click here.